Private legal practitioner and a Convenor for the Individual Bondholders Forum, Martin Kpebu, has listed eighteen (18) promises President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo made as a candidate but which he is yet to fulfill after six years of assuming power.
Speaking on Joy News’ news analysis programme, Newsfile, Lawyer Martin Kpedu expressed his disappointment at President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo and explained that it is fast-becoming the hallmark of the Nana Addo-led government to delay in the implementation of its promises and policy.
On the show, he listed eighteen of the promises the president and his government are yet to accomplish.
Here are the unfulfilled promises according to lawyer Martin Kpebu;
1. I shall protect the public coffers
2. I am too old to steal your money, I have my own money
3. Y3 te sika so nso 3kom de yen
4. Try me and see
5. I am not corrupt and I would never be corrupt
6. I can develop Ghana without borrowing money from outside, the money is here
7. I would transform Ghana in eighteen months
8. I would not operate a family and friends government
9. I would fight corruption with the Anas principle
10. I would make the Korle-Lagoon and Odaw river a tourist site
11. I would build a factory in every district
12. I would give each constituency one million every year
13. I would arrest the dollar
14. The hikes in fuel prices would be a thing of the past
15. I will make Accra the cleanest city in Africa
16. I will build 111 hospitals
17. I will build 350 secondary schools
18. We would never go to the IMF for a bailout.